Useful Airport Transfers Information
Please, read your confirmation and take time to check that the information is correct as we cannot be held responsible.
Due to high parking costs, unless previously arranged, the driver will not go into the terminal until 40 minutes after the plane has landed. Where passengers have not appeared in the arrivals hall one hour after their plane is due to land, a charge of £5 for each additional 15 minutes plus parking costs may be added.
London Congestion Charge, currently £11.50 + LEZ Charge £10.00, will be added to journey costs where appropriate. Due to the high costs of car parking in London, waiting time within the capital will be charged at £25.00 per hour. Bookings cancelled less than 24hrs notice but more than 12 hrs may be subject to a £50 charge. Bookings cancelled less than 12hrs may be subject to a full charge.
Any account undertaken is subject to 14 day payment terms unless otherwise agreed in writing. Late payment charges may be subject to a charge of £50 or 10% of any amount overdue. By placing a booking through the website or otherwise you accept these terms & conditions
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of booking transport with us including; name, address, telephone numbers, email etc.
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of providing the required service to you.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Please email email@example.com if you require disclosure and/ or removal of your personal data we may have on file.